Bella
Lv 4

What are the best 'bootie' jeans?

I have a hot date this weekend, and besides, I need to get a new pair. Might as well kill two birds with one stone. Can anyone suggest a good brand of jeans, or at least a store to get them at (God, I HATE buying jeans!)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

apple bottoms are the best but they are definetly out of style. just buy low rise jeans with know back pockets.

• 1 decade ago

For more "bootie" as you like to say, the type of jeans you should get are skinny jeans.

I would say the stores would be...Abercrombie, Stitches, Tommy Hilfigure, and Hollister.

You can find the type of jeans you want (with images) at Abercrombie's website

• 1 decade ago

Apple Bottom jeans.

• 1 decade ago

There are a brand that they sell at Sear's called Younique in the JR. section...they've got that stretch material in them..they're great. I have a pair and my husband loves them on me! If nothing else, get Levi's 517 Bootcut! If the waist is too big but fit well everywhere else..get a belt, it helps accentuate the butt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I agree with Angel. Apple Bottom

• 1 decade ago

look for bigger pockets in the back it makes your bottom look more juicy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

apple bottom they show off dat ***

• 1 decade ago

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat...

they really make your butt look big because your legs are so skinnny in them and like yeah. (:

YEAH.

• 1 decade ago

Hey if your a** is nice, then any pair'll do...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.