Bella

What are the best 'bootie' jeans?

I have a hot date this weekend, and besides, I need to get a new pair. Might as well kill two birds with one stone. Can anyone suggest a good brand of jeans, or at least a store to get them at (God, I HATE buying jeans!)

Favorite Answer

apple bottoms are the best but they are definetly out of style. just buy low rise jeans with know back pockets.

For more "bootie" as you like to say, the type of jeans you should get are skinny jeans.

I would say the stores would be...Abercrombie, Stitches, Tommy Hilfigure, and Hollister.

You can find the type of jeans you want (with images) at Abercrombie's website

Apple Bottom jeans.

There are a brand that they sell at Sear's called Younique in the JR. section...they've got that stretch material in them..they're great. I have a pair and my husband loves them on me! If nothing else, get Levi's 517 Bootcut! If the waist is too big but fit well everywhere else..get a belt, it helps accentuate the butt.

I agree with Angel. Apple Bottom

look for bigger pockets in the back it makes your bottom look more juicy

apple bottom they show off dat ***

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat...

they really make your butt look big because your legs are so skinnny in them and like yeah. (:

YEAH.

Hey if your a** is nice, then any pair'll do...