amit t asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

How is my fantasy football team?

QB- Donovan McNabb. Backup- Philip Rivers

WR- Marvin Harrison, Lee Evans, Deion Branch. Backups- Kevin Curtis, Isaac Bruce

RB- Larry Johnson, Travis Henry. Backup- Cedric Benson

TE- Kellen Winslow. Backup- L.J. Smith

K- Josh Brown

DEF- Minnesota. Backup- Seattle

Most detailed answer will get best answer.

Favorite Answer

Rock Solid!!!

QB-McNabb has the most upside (you probably got him in the 4th round). But is injury prone and Rivers is a solid back up. With your RB depth you may have to trade one with Rivers for a stud QB if McNabb goes down long term.

RB-Looks like your 1st and 2nd rd picks and you did very well. AND getting Benson later gives you a solid backup. I would carry another RB and NOT carry 2 Defenses. Unless you have a strange scoring system RB's are gold not defenses and Benson is an injury risk and Johnson is a hold out risk. I think you can get either of those Defenses on waivers...

WR-Solid with no depth. You can't count on Curtis or Bruce if you have any injuries. I'd watch the waiver wires closely to upgrade in one or both of those spots.

TE-Rock solid and with both injury prone you need to carry 2.

K-Good

Def-not good but not that important. You can play waivers with match ups each week if you want. But NO reason to carry these 2 defenses. Add to your RB depth...

Overall, you have a shot to win your league and are a lock to make the playoffs...

You have a solid QB in McNabb. You have a great RB duo in LJ and Henry. You have a great WR1 in Harrinson and decent WRs to back him up. Kellen Winslow is a good TE. I also feel like you will be switching back and forth between Minnesota and Seattle all season long and it'll be tough for you to choose who to start each and every week.

You have Donovan which is really good and Marvin is also really good Travis is also pretty good but i think you should put in seattle instead of Minnesota but instead of that your team rocks

Great 9.5