list of impossible things?

what are IMPOSSIBLE thigns to do..not things YOU cant do..but seriously..beyond even thinking about? like not even physically impossible

thanks

Best Answer

I don't believe that anything is impossible - I just believe the method is temporarily hidden from view :-)

It would be impossible for you to do what these scripture say. (1 Timothy 2:3, 4) This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, whose will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth. (John 17:3) This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. (Romans 12:1, 2) Consequently I entreat YOU by the compassions of God, brothers, to present YOUR bodies a sacrifice living, holy, acceptable to God, a sacred service with YOUR power of reason.  And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Matthew 28:19, 20) Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU.

Well...

•Exceeding the speed of light

•Biting your own neck

•Finding the biggest number

•Counting to infinity

•Surviving being on the sun

•Going to then end of the universe and back

•exceeding the speed of sound

Lick my elbow... And a reponse to the person who said you can never eat ice cream upside down, you actually can. In Japan I ate tofu ice cream. It doesn't fall of, ever. It wasn't bad. :D

skydiving without a parachute over the rocky mountains

Float in the air unaided by anything.

uuum, you mean like lick your elbow? that's impossible to do

• Mag

to fly

eat an ice cream cone with ice cream in it............ upside down. lol

flying.

(like by yourself; no airplanes or helicopters etc.)