Who is your BIGGEST celebrity crush EVER?

I won't tell anyone I swear, (If you don't want me to :-)

And yes, I know that this question is in the LGBT section, but anyone is free to answer :-)

My latest crush is in fact.....Tegan!

Favorite Answer

Leonardo DiCaprio.

Especially in "Whats Eating Gilbert Grape" and "Titanic". I think it was really bad how ""excited"" I got over him in Titanic... i could of went blind! God Bless that sinking ship!!!!! Whoo hoo (it's a little steamy isn't it). If didn't know then I know now... I'm gay! :-p

i will surely say that i visit in no way end being obsessed with Ryan reynolds. I recommend, he's circulate the perfect physique, the cutest face and beautiful hair. additionally, he's humorous and unbelievably beautiful. BQ: the guy who performed Napoleon Dynamite. BQ2: Jared Leto; he's the main well-liked 40 12 months previous guy alive. BQ3: recently, i've got been thoroughly obsessed with Luke Guldan; he's a minor celeb yet he thoroughly blows all the different warm celebrities out of the water. This guy is to die for. actually, i think of, the main well-liked guy alive.

Viktor Krum from Harry Potter, real name Stanislav Ianevski. Also in Hostel 2.

Source(s): Yeah, I don't pick mainstream people hehe.

I have had many crushes over the years but I guess the biggest one which have endured over the years would be Kylie Minogue.

Second : the original Charlie's Angels.

Thirdly : Hugh Jackman

• Sandra Bullock

Sophia Loren. Everyone else is in a lower bracket entirely. The best of her time and no one has shown the grace and beauty that creates that elusive sensuality that others may claim but not own since.

TEGAN AND SARA

omg I am so totally obsessed

I just ordered like this rare cd of theirs on ebay

I'm ashamed to admit how much it cost me!!!!

man, Im going to see them too

ahhhhhh

and I plan on touching tegan

mmmmm

i even told my girlfriend if the opportunity presents itself..

I WILL sleep with her

horrible, right?

ahem, im crazy obsessed

and here's my baby...TEGAN

http://dictionellee.com/tegan-and-sara-fingerprint...

Probably millions of women say the same, but damn Angelina Jolie is just something yummy. Although, for runners up...I have to add Jorja Fox and Mariska Hargitay.

Jude Law. Oh, man, I've crushed on him for so long, and it never fades with time. He's just gorgeous.

My crushes on celebrity women seem to vary and fluctuate, but I've had a thing for Gwen Stefani for decades now.

John Barrowman, Capt Jack of "Dr Who" and "Torchwood". He's this amazingly handsome actor with a great personality both on and off screen. And even tho' he's openly gay and happily partnered, you can tell he likes women, so he appeals to both sexes. He makes me drool.

Check out his web site below and there are some great videos on YouTube.

Source(s): www.johnbarrowman.net