Mexican Food...Why's it cost so much to eat like poor people?

Update: I could not believe how many of you have called me a racist for that question. Mexico is a rather poor country. That's why they try to find work here in the USA. Beans and rice are not expensive and I was just attempting to be a little humorous but sometimes one can do nothing to prevent those who'd still... show more I could not believe how many of you have called me a racist for that question.
Mexico is a rather poor country. That's why they try to find work here in the USA.
Beans and rice are not expensive and I was just attempting to be a little humorous but sometimes one can do nothing to prevent those who'd still like to smah my sweet potato.
Update 2: I could not believe how many of you have called me a racist for that question. Mexico is a rather poor country. That's why they try to find work here in the USA. Beans and rice are not expensive and I was just attempting to be a little humorous but sometimes one can do nothing to prevent those who'd still... show more I could not believe how many of you have called me a racist for that question.
Beans and rice are not expensive and I was just attempting to be a little humorous but sometimes one can do nothing to prevent those who'd still like to smash my sweet potato.