Cris
Cris asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Tracy Edmonds, Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown?

Does anyone feel differently about Eddie Murphy after the "Scary Spice" Melanie Brown paternity thing? I used to like Eddie, but admit after he and his wife Nicole divorced right after his picking up a hooker/transvestite made me question his integrity. Then this thing with Melanie Brown. . come on she was in love with him and he knows he was sleeping with her unprotected then to turn around on a t.v. talk show and say "I don't know whose baby that is" was horrible. That's every woman's worst fear. . a man you love and know you've been with exclusively to say that, I can't imagine how she felt. Now he's with Ms. Tracy Edmonds, and yes, she's done alot, I'm not really feeling her, but I think she should be careful. . I mean the proof is in everything that's happened. . I'd raise an eyebrow especially after how he handled this paternity situation.

Favorite Answer

In my opinion he has been "questionable" for years. What he did to Melanie Brown is unforgivable and it shows what a creep this guy is. To have unprotected sex with her, tell her he's in love and then diss her on television by doubting the paternity of the child is disgusting. I am so glad he didn't win the Oscar. I truly feel that he is dating Tracey Edmonds because she is the perfect trophy fiancee and it takes all questions away from his sexuality. Eddie has major issues and he shouldn't have created another child if he didn't plan to help raise it. He is about as low as it gets.

Yes, I was somehow disappointed about him. It sounds and seems like he likes beautiful ladies (like both Mel B and Tracy)., uses them, makes kids and leaves them alone.

I have heard that it is a problem of many comics- that they seem open and kind, and funny in public, but in their private lives they are quite lonely, depressed and even mean-as if tired of smiling and telling jokes all the time.

ybf.blogspot.com -pics of Tracy and Melanie meeting here. They both are nice.

Eddie has to have better Taste Now David Beckham he has Taste in Posh Spice