Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

When I was 16 through 18......?

I used to pu pictures of lingerie models up on the computer. It's my mom's computer. I used it about 90% of the time. I put models such as Karen Mulder, Stephanie Seymour, Laetitia Casta and Tyra Banks for examples. I even put up non nude playboy pics of Carmen Electra. I say non nude because she was bottomless and just her butt was showing when she was posing with that fishent outfit in 96. I know that my hormones were kicking in back then, but I'm trying to get to the route of why I would do that. Forget going to a doctor. This is free. Also my mom never even talke to me about having these pics up.Why is that? Why do you think I would put pics on the computer screen? Could I be testing to see how far I could go with them? Or was I expressing myself with these pics? And if I was, what was the message I was expressing?

Favorite Answer

it sounds like a pretty normal teenage thing to me, like putting posters on the wall. As long as they weren't something incredibly graphic, I wouldn't worry.

You know the answer already and it is quite normal. Mom didn't say anything because you are a boy. She was trying to be cool. If you had cocck and pusssy up, then your asss would have been toast for sure. Right?

it sounds like you where expressing yourself when you posted them pics at that time for sure

Source(s): my answer