My toddler (2,5 years) is pinching, kicking, hiting and biting my two month old baby. What can I do?

I am quite aware that her behaviour is normal and age appropriate and that she is jealous of the baby and testing boundaries. She'll hurt him and then say sorry and immediately do it again. I know that this is normal behaviour and that toddlers think it's funny for them to cause a baby to cry. How do... show more I am quite aware that her behaviour is normal and age appropriate and that she is jealous of the baby and testing boundaries.

She'll hurt him and then say sorry and immediately do it again. I know that this is normal behaviour and that toddlers think it's funny for them to cause a baby to cry.

How do I make her understand that it is not acceptable and that it is sore. I have smacked her, put her in the naughty chair and corner, pinched her back, ignored it, punished her by taking toys away - nothing helps

I know she'll grow out of it and the phase will pass but I cannot have her hurting her brother.

Has anyone experienced this? What can I do?