noone gonna belive me when I say that I'll die without her I wont breathing again, I realy dont know wat to do

Best Answer

you need professional help!

• You need to give some more details here... The pain of a broken heart can knock the wind right out of you... And it hurts like hell... I thought I was going to die when my ex broke up with me... I wanted to die... and I almost did... But damn I am so happy I didn't... Life goes on believe it or not... And it can be such a wonderful and beautiful thing too... They say times heals all wounds and you don't want to hear it and you don't want to believe it but I can tell you it is true... Keep yourself crazy busy... Engross yourself in something... In school.. Study your *** off... Work... Work like there is no tomorrow... When you come up for air... feel the pain in small doses... and eventually you will come up for air and breath once again and the pain will be gone... I have gained so much respect at work due to my 'workaholic' attitude when my ex and I split... Now that I have gained that respect I have more responsiblities but also the opportunity to take time to enjoy my life as well... And it is a great wonderful vibrant happy life... One that I didn't believe could ever be possible a year ago... It happens... it comes... but it takes time...

If she does not feel the same way, then move on. She'll only use you because she knows how you feel about her and then she'll dump you. Leading you to really be hurt. I know its hard to let go but eventually it will pass. Try dating others and just be a good friend to her.

Get some help. No woman is worth dying for. Plenty of fish in the sea, as my mother would say

Don't be stupid, make your proposal agian to her, pause for some time and again make proposal, ask her willingness. Like this if you proceed you will attain the goal. Remember, all this is at the hand of her will also, you should not stick to your liking, if she does not like you ignore this.

• .

What's your question?

There's no need to "die" over anyone...it's unhealthy to make someone else your reason for living.

Get yourself a life of your own...that way your partner can enhance, it become it. Losing someone is never worth dying over.

Learn to spell and then find a new girl friend. You seem like your twelve anyway, you have a lot of life ahead of you.

• jade

i have been there but im still alive it does get easier and you will be happy again.keep yourself busy i know its hard but try and meet up with friends or family thats what they are for to support you when you need them.Go see your doc and have a chat with them.Good luck

hello, whats happend,has she left you or somthing eles.does she now how you fill.it hard when you love someone so much that it seem that there nothing that make you feel better,but one day you will see and laugh over it and fall in love again.

• who is her? ur gf? if u like her tht much and she's leaving u.. maybe the thing u need tot do is think about what u might have done to change her feelings about u..

No one is going to believe you because you won't die without her. It may suck, it might hurt like hell, but you aren't going to die.