Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What was your favorite ATARI game?

I think I liked Breakout the best :)

• Favorite Answer

Defender and Pitfall

Astroids was cool too

Tough one, there have been great ones for different periods of my life. Megamania and Berzerk from the Atari days RBI Baseball and Tecmo Bowl from the first Nintendo, Ice Hockey too. the N64 had Mario Kart (which I am tempted to answer overall) and Goldeneye I also have played a ton of MLB 2007 for the PS2. Yeah I guess Mario Kart. Those were some great times. oh man, and NFL Blitz too. MQ: Check out the Advantage. They do old nintendo game soundtrack stuff as a rock band. They're totally good.

Adventure.

Also loved Breakout, Pitfall 2, Chuck Norris Superkicks, and Kaboom!

all the early Activision games were great.

vivib, you're talking about Freeway, another Activision classic. Great 2-player game.

Space Invaders

Pitfall was cool, Space Invaders was awesome, but Shark Attack was my favorite. The worst one was E.T. That game had no point and I could never figure out how to play it.

• vivib

I liked , Pittfall Harry, Space invaders and use to like the one where the chicken had to cross the road without getting splattered.

Astroids

Frogger! I loved trying to get that little critter across the road. It's strange seeing the graphics after all these years they look so primitive. They looked just fine as a kid. :-)

omg i dont believe u actually remember that system. but its about as classic as you can get. as long as your talking about the 2600. not that abomination called the 5200.

but i i didnt have an atari. :'(

Pitfall!