What was your favorite ATARI game?

I think I liked Breakout the best :)

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Defender and Pitfall

Astroids was cool too

• 5 years ago

Tough one, there have been great ones for different periods of my life. Megamania and Berzerk from the Atari days RBI Baseball and Tecmo Bowl from the first Nintendo, Ice Hockey too. the N64 had Mario Kart (which I am tempted to answer overall) and Goldeneye I also have played a ton of MLB 2007 for the PS2. Yeah I guess Mario Kart. Those were some great times. oh man, and NFL Blitz too. MQ: Check out the Advantage. They do old nintendo game soundtrack stuff as a rock band. They're totally good.

• 1 decade ago

Adventure.

Also loved Breakout, Pitfall 2, Chuck Norris Superkicks, and Kaboom!

all the early Activision games were great.

vivib, you're talking about Freeway, another Activision classic. Great 2-player game.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Space Invaders

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pitfall was cool, Space Invaders was awesome, but Shark Attack was my favorite. The worst one was E.T. That game had no point and I could never figure out how to play it.

• vivib
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I liked , Pittfall Harry, Space invaders and use to like the one where the chicken had to cross the road without getting splattered.

• 1 decade ago

Astroids

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Frogger! I loved trying to get that little critter across the road. It's strange seeing the graphics after all these years they look so primitive. They looked just fine as a kid. :-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg i dont believe u actually remember that system. but its about as classic as you can get. as long as your talking about the 2600. not that abomination called the 5200.

but i i didnt have an atari. :'(

• 1 decade ago

Pitfall!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.