faye asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可否請大家幫我看看我的英文自傳有什麼需要修改的嗎?

From a middle class family, I was born in Taipei, Taiwan on JUL 12th 1978; My father is an interior decorator, my mother is a housewife good at cooking. I married for two years, we have a lovely son and my wife works for a foreign airlines company as a reservation and ticketing agent.

After graduated from Ya-Dong Junior College and completed the military service, I decided to study in China Aviation School for one year. In China Aviation School, I’m not only learning about professional knowledge, as well as teacher's seriously and positive attitude I’m deeply influenced and realize the importance of the aviation industry. I really understand this job is different from others. I’m used to day/night shift and willing to accept challenges in order to provide passengers safe and pleasant flights. According to my working experience with passion and my strong sense of responsibility, I am really qualified for this job.

I love aviation industry. Cathay Pacific Airways is the leading company with traditional background in the world. It’s my pleasure to join a company with perspective. I expect to become a member of your family and grow up together. I’m optimistic and easy-going . I’m confident that I am the person you are looking for.

Thank you for your precious time to read my autobiography and hoping to hear from you in the near future.

真的非常感謝兩位幫了我非常非常大的忙喔!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I was born in Taiwan , Taipei on the 12th of July 1978. My father is an interior decorator and my mother is a housewife and she is really good at cooking. I am married for two years and we have a lovely son. My wife works for a foreign airlines company as a reservation and ticketing agent.

After graduated from Ya-Dong Junior College and completed my national service I study in China Aviation School for one year. During my study in the China Aviation School , I have not only learnt professional related knowledge but I also influenced by my teacher's serious and positive teaching attitude. I have also deeply realized the importance of the aviation industry and it is quite different from other jobs. I’m working on day/night shift and most willing to accept any challenges in order to provide passengers with safe and pleasant flights. Base on my working experience, passion and strong sense of responsibility, I believed I am qualified for this job.

Cathay Pacific Airways is the leading company with good track record over the year. It will be my pleasure to join a company with perspective. I hope to become a member of your family and growth together. I have a character that is both optimistic and easy-going. I’m confident that I am the person you are looking for.

Thank you for your precious time to read my autobiography and hoping to hear from you soon in the near future.

I was born in Taipei, Taiwan on JUL 12th 1978. My father is an interior decorator and my mother is a housewife. She is good at cooking. I had married for two years and have a lovely son. My wife works for a foreign airlines company as a reservation and ticketing agent.

After graduated from Ya-Dong Junior College and completed the military service, I decided to study in China Aviation School for one year. In China Aviation School, I not only learned professional knowledge but

also teacher's seriously and positive attitude. I was deeply influenced and realized the importance of the aviation industry. I really understanded

that this job is different from others. In order to provide passengers safe and pleasant flights, I am willing to accept challenges and doing my best. According to my working experience with passion and my strong

sense of responsibility, I am really qualified for this job.

I love aviation industry. Cathay Pacific Airways is the leading company with traditional background in the world. It’s my pleasure to join the

company with perspective. I expect to become a member of your family and grow up with all of you together. Besides, I’m optimistic and easy-going . I’m confident that I am the right person that you are looking

for.

Thank you for reading my autobiography. I hope to hear from you in the near future.

你自己要再看一遍ㄛ應該還可以加些東西進去

Source(s): 自己