elva asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

誰可以幫我看看我英文作文的錯誤和文法?托福可以得幾分

When it comes to the question of agree or disagree with the statement of the best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide, different people might have different answers. In my view, I think that travel without tour guide can let the time more flexible, and more adventure. The reasons go as follows.

First of all, travel is the time I want to relax and do anything I want, we can stay up late, do not afraid go to office late on next day morning, this is the previage when I travel along. Second, if I travel is in a group led by a tour guide, I have to follow the time they ask me and the rules they make. In this way, I think is no different with go to work also need to follow some rules. Finally, if I like some spot or place a lot want to stay longer, I can do that if I travel without a tour guide. So, travel without tour guide can let the time more flexible, and enjoy every place I go.

Another reason for my view is that travel would more adventure. On one hand, I could follow the map or tour guide only. For example, sometimes I would get lost, or happen some interested things on the way I go. In addition, I would meet some people from local and give me some advices or have a nice talk with them and let me really experience the culture by these things. Finally, I have been hitch hike on the country side around Denver for many times, and I always meet different people from different background, some is also traveler, some is come to this place for work, and the others is the people from there and do many different jobs. From the talk with them, I could realize the America culture.

In conclusion, based on the reasons I discussed above, I firmly believe that the best way to travel is not in a group let be a tour guide. Travel increases our knowledge from different people and cultures. Also, we could relax and forget every problem we have to deal with. In the end, in this kind of travel, I think physical and mental body would truly release and feel joy.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我發表一下我的拙見與我認為需修改或有錯誤的地方提供您參考一下 :

1. 我認為文章有點冗長,以第一段為例,不好意思我修改一下

原文 : {When it comes to the question of agree or disagree with the statement of the best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide, different people might have different answers.In my view, I think that travel without tour guide can let the time more flexible, and more adventure. The reasons go as follows.}

修改 : {When it comes to the issue of the best way to travel with a tour guide or not, people might have different answers. In my opinion, I think travelling without a tour guide will be more relaxed and more flexible time to adventure. The reasons go as follows:}

您參考一下並請思考看看是否有精簡成漂亮文章的可能性

2. 第二段的部份

錯字 : (previage) 正確應該是 (privilege / 特權)

文法錯誤 : {I think is no different with go to work also need to follow some rules.} 正確應該是 {I think its no difference with going to work also needed to follow some rules.}

{Finally, if I like some spot or place a lot want to stay longer, I can do that if I travel without a tour guide.}正確應該是{Finally, if I like some spots or places very much and I really want to stay longer, I can do that if there is no tour guide.}

3. 第三段的部份

文法錯誤 : {Another reason for my view is that travel would more adventure. }正確應該是{Another reason of my view is that travel sould be more adventurous.}

{happen some interested things on the way I go.}正確應該是{some interesting things might happen on the way I go.}

{meet some people from local }正確應該是{meet some local people}

4. 第四段的部份

文法錯誤 : {the best way to travel is not in a group let be a tour guide}正確應該是{the best way to travel is not in a group led by a tour guide}

至於托福您能拿多少分, 在下不敢妄言, 不過英文的學習是無止境的, 相信您一定會越來越進步的!

Source(s): 自己