Are the people against Ron Paul the most likely to accept a VeriChip implant and usher in the New World Order?

VeriChip Corporation Appoints Former Secretary of Health & Human Services and Former Governor of Wisconsin Tommy G. Thompson to Its Board of Directors

http://www.adsx.com/pressreleases/2005-07-07.html

We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order ... When we are successful - and we will be - we have a real chance at this new world order

-President George Bush Speech Announcing War Against Iraq

When our Founders declared a new order of the ages; - they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled.

-George W.Bush's Second Inaugural Address

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the new Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”

-David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

Favorite Answer

These are the people who will accept anything the government tells them because they are sheep. The trade their free will in exchange for safety and in the end wind up neither.

• tocco

I actual have continually been an lively voter and attempt to get entangled in subject concerns that are significant to society. lower back in August, i became doing my study online for McCain, Clinton, Obama, and Paul to work out what they supported, voted for, their techniques, and so on. Ron Paul became the only one I agreed with one hundred%! Then I observed Aaron Russo's documentry on the IRS and the small yet sluggish steps the government is taking to tutor united statesa. right into a police state and it became easily very nerve-racking. I researched extra and got here to the tip that Ron Paul is the only candidate who needs to reinstate united statesa. as an self sustaining, freedom-loving united states and abolish the Patriot Act, substitute the tax device so it actual reward conventional human beings (not politicians), stop sending jobs distant places, enforce regulations to stay clear of unlawful immigration, carry lower back the cost of our dollar by means of combating inflation, end the conflict, and so on. From that component on, i became a Ron Paul supporter each and each of how. Then I observed Fox, CNN, ABC, and the different information channel masking the communicate attempt to discredit Ron Paul and forget approximately approximately him. That made me an excellent enhanced supporter!! that's a popular actuality that the media is censored by means of the government. the actuality that they of course did not choose me or everybody else seeing Ron Paul have a distiguished and honest debate particularly made me curious as to what they're hiding...If Ron Paul became particularly a "nutjob" why does not they only enable him discredit himself? think of roughly it

Based on what I know of the "popular" candidates, I wouldn't vote for any of them even if I had no one else to vote for.

Anyone who supports Giuliani or Clinton or any of the other front runners, to me, is incapable of having an independent thought or is too lazy to do any serious reading or research.

Therefore, yes, I believe that they would be susceptible to any sort of attempt to further control their lives.

I'm a yellow dog democrat, but I would vote for Ron Paul, although the likely hood of his nomination is about as likely as Lucifer landing in a spaceship in my backyard, and taking me on a three hour tour of Saturn.

At this point most americans are isolationists. We arent paying for our own bridges we shouldnt be paying for anyone elses. Americans are sick of paying out money to countries that simply dont like us.

I want the guy that thinks like Ron Paul and hes got my vote. If the Repubs dont want him because hes not owned by special interest then he needs to be independent. But he needs to be on the Ballot!!!!!!

• Chris

Everything you've posted is true. But few here will believe it. They have their CNN and FOX news to contradict the truth, and they are loyal to O'Reilly and Larry King.

I just hope he stays in the race long enough so he can destroy the republican base...

I dont care for him after that...

Little doomish don't you think. Get real and ask real questions.

• ?

Never heard of him....and by the look of it, I never will hear of him again

"DEMOCRATS ARE AL QEADA'S BEST BUDDIES"

Source(s): nodnc.com