What, exactly, is the "theory" of Intelligent Design?

"In science, a theory is a mathematical or logical explanation, or a testable model of the manner of interaction of a set of natural phenomena, capable of predicting future occurrences or observations of the same kind, and capable of being tested through experiment or otherwise falsified through empirical... show more "In science, a theory is a mathematical or logical explanation, or a testable model of the manner of interaction of a set of natural phenomena, capable of predicting future occurrences or observations of the same kind, and capable of being tested through experiment or otherwise falsified through empirical observation."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory

In what ways is ID logical, testable or falsifiable, and could proponents identify some actual future occurrences of the same kind this "theory" has predicted, or is even capable of predicting?
Update: Thanks, evolution supporters, but I was hoping someone from the ID camp could explain what ID theory is and how it fits our understanding of what a scientific theory is.
Update 2: Hated Truth, I've asked it here because I'm specifically interested in ID proponents' responses. You won't get those in "Biology". And yes, Wiki is not always accurate, but if it's wrong in this case you need to show how, rather than just make an accusation of bias. If the... show more Hated Truth, I've asked it here because I'm specifically interested in ID proponents' responses. You won't get those in "Biology".

And yes, Wiki is not always accurate, but if it's wrong in this case you need to show how, rather than just make an accusation of bias.

If the question has been answered before, please show me where.