How can i get a secured loan even though i have bad credit?

I have property that can have a house built on it. It is ready for construction. but my credit sucks and i have been going back and forth with the credit agencies because half of the stuff on my credit is not mine one credit place fixed it equifax so my equifax or experian report is clean and i got turned down not... show more I have property that can have a house built on it. It is ready for construction. but my credit sucks and i have been going back and forth with the credit agencies because half of the stuff on my credit is not mine one credit place fixed it equifax so my equifax or experian report is clean and i got turned down not because of bad credit but because there wasnt enough on my credit?
Update: no i dont want to build on it. I have a home that I live in. I only owe 3000 then it will be mine. I want to get a loan to pay it off and do some home improvements I have no desire to build on this land. But its well worth 25,000 to 30,000 and I am looking to borrow about 20,000 after I finish my home improvements... show more no i dont want to build on it. I have a home that I live in. I only owe 3000 then it will be mine. I want to get a loan to pay it off and do some home improvements I have no desire to build on this land. But its well worth 25,000 to 30,000 and I am looking to borrow about 20,000 after I finish my home improvements im going to use what is left towards paying back the loan.