World of Warcraft Question - "Uninstall.xml" could not be read.?

I posted another question on this topic a week ago and I am still having trouble deciding on what to do. I really want to unintstall my world of warcraft, but when I press on the uninstall button. A message pops up and says: "Uninstall.xml" could not be read. What should I do? I have been searching all... show more I posted another question on this topic a week ago and I am still having trouble deciding on what to do. I really want to unintstall my world of warcraft, but when I press on the uninstall button. A message pops up and says:
"Uninstall.xml" could not be read.
What should I do? I have been searching all over the web for an answer, and I found out that sometimes it works by manually deleting the folder. Last year I installed some corrupt software on my computer and it went bad. Then I asked a professional for some help and he help me start a new computer on the same machine. I am in a dilemna as I don't know if my computer will go to blue screen and have a memory dump again if i delete this software manually. At the same time I want to get rid of this software as it is just like a big memory block sitting there taking away 6 GB from my computer. Please will someone help me with my problem.
2 answers