• Computers & Internet >
  • Software
  • Computers & Internet >
  • Software

World of Warcraft Question - "Uninstall.xml" could not be read.?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I posted another question on this topic a week ago and I am still having trouble deciding on what to do. I really want to unintstall my world of warcraft, but when I press on the ...show more
Best Answer
Yes the un-uninstallable game. I have seen this problem in myself and on Yahoo Answers before. Open the auto run menu of your game. Usually you can just pop the C.D. in and then wait for this menu to pop up. Next on this menu there should be an option that goes somwhere along the lines of "Fix, or "Reapair."
Select that option and it will fix all the corrupted files in the game, such as your install file that is apparently acting up.
After it says the process of fixing it is done go to where you un installed it from in past attempts and it should now uninstall.
If you have more questions email me at Ubergeek_2013@yahoo.com
Good Day.
Good Question.
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
    2 answers hidden
  • fw f answered 8 years ago
    God must want you to keep playing.
    • 1
      0
    • Comment
  • World of Warcraft Question - "Uninstall.xml" could not be read.?
    I posted another question on this topic a week ago and I am still having trouble deciding on what to do. I really want to unintstall my world of warcraft, but when I press on the uninstall button. A message pops up and says:
    "Uninstall.xml" could not be read.
    What should I do? I have been searching all over the web for an answer, and I found out that sometimes it works by manually deleting the folder. Last year I installed some corrupt software on my computer and it went bad. Then I asked a professional for some help and he help me start a new computer on the same machine. I am in a dilemna as I don't know if my computer will go to blue screen and have a memory dump again if i delete this software manually. At the same time I want to get rid of this software as it is just like a big memory block sitting there taking away 6 GB from my computer. Please will someone help me with my problem.
    Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock