Im losing my mind!!!! Help!?

hi all, ive a lil problem its about my brain. when ever i hang out with friends more than usual, i say things that i understand clearly but my friends look at me in confusion at times, when i talk to them i say alot of really spontaneous things that arent always humorous. my short term memory sucks and i stutter... show more hi all, ive a lil problem its about my brain. when ever i hang out with friends more than usual, i say things that i understand clearly but my friends look at me in confusion at times, when i talk to them i say alot of really spontaneous things that arent always humorous. my short term memory sucks and i stutter often. when i do try to have a normal conversation i somtimes forget words to explain complex situations, and other times i use big intelligent words to explain simple things. im an articulate person and i try to read as much as i can. but it feels like sumthing is wrong. at other times i allova sudden turn quiet because i dont know what to say and i feels like everyone is staring at me to do sumthing spontanious and i just stand there or sit and stare right back. i thought i was bipoler but im not sure. and actually im getting kinda confused typing this question. Help!!
8 answers 8