gamma asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

im losing my mind!!!! Help!?

hi all, ive a lil problem its about my brain. when ever i hang out with friends more than usual, i say things that i understand clearly but my friends look at me in confusion at times, when i talk to them i say alot of really spontaneous things that arent always humorous. my short term memory sucks and i stutter often. when i do try to have a normal conversation i somtimes forget words to explain complex situations, and other times i use big intelligent words to explain simple things. im an articulate person and i try to read as much as i can. but it feels like sumthing is wrong. at other times i allova sudden turn quiet because i dont know what to say and i feels like everyone is staring at me to do sumthing spontanious and i just stand there or sit and stare right back. i thought i was bipoler but im not sure. and actually im getting kinda confused typing this question. Help!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

U need to see a doctor,asap.

• 1 decade ago

Hm.. Maybe you are stressed and therefor your mind can not function properly with everything else whizzing round your mind. Try to point out what is on your mind, or what is going through you mind when you get confused or are talking. I also stutter alot, and get confused with what im saying, but thats because im nervous and get shy easily. Im sure everythings fine, take it easy.

• 1 decade ago

Stress... or, maybe you have anxiety in social situations that causes you to have problems with communication. Either way, I'd see a doctor and find out for sure what was wrong.

• 1 decade ago

Bipolar!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I don't think your going crazy. Perhaps your experiencing sort of anxiety at times. Do you ever feel hot and sweaty? Vee in NJ

• that happens to me a lot, actually. i just think about what i say before i say it. if i dont, i'll either confuse people, or get myself in trouble. i dont really worry about my memory. if i forget something, i'll ask a friend.

• 1 decade ago

for me,better go to a psychiatrist not your friend can resolve it

• 1 decade ago

calm calm down relax

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.