Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

I plan to put up a website and sell stuffs, one of the things I plan to sell are ....?

I plan to sell e-books, where can I buy e-books and have the right to re-sell them (legally)

Best Answer

Jason Lewis has created a site all about PLR ebooks. I suggest you visit that to learn what you need to know

oh yea thats a nice thinking but the first thing u need to do is meta code very important fact when anyone makes site... u should put a bunch of meta codes.. and submit our site in search englines.. then make sure your site is update nicely and other stuff and with the help of meta code your sit would slowly comes to first page when people type ebook in google.. make sure ur meta code are related to ebook..

i dont know about buying book but if u start the business dont forget to do what i say .. i have seen a guy he have 5 perfumes site and he make thousands a day...

it is nice business but you need to have proper domain first

after selecting a good domain you should develop a website

just look on ebay. I bought a bunch for $24.00

it may take a year or so for you to make a single dime..