mia asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

請各位網友幫我翻譯這段文章.中翻英

姪子的安親班英文課作業.自由發揮的題目.他已經翻譯了.希望我能幫他審閱.可是.我對英文一竅不通.再次麻煩大家幫忙.

題目:小熊的家

小熊的家境非常富有.但是小熊並不喜歡他的家

小熊覺得在家裡感受不到家的溫暖.小熊的父母說他們已經給小熊最好的一切.但是.小熊不快樂.感受不到幸福與溫暖.小熊始終無法喜歡這個富有的家.

有一天.小青蛙到小熊家玩.

小青蛙發現了小熊的不快樂.也發現小熊的家雖然富有卻沒有幸福溫暖的感覺.小青蛙跟小熊聊過之後.就知道為什麼小熊不喜歡自己富有的家了.

小青蛙對小熊說:因為你的父母只有滿足你的物質需求.卻無法有時間陪在你身邊.家裡缺乏生氣與笑聲.而你的父母認為滿足你的物質享受就是疼愛你了.我想你該好好跟父母聊聊你的想法.明確的告訴父母.你只是希望跟其他人一樣有父母陪伴.

於是.小青蛙陪著小熊一銅像父母說明小熊的不快樂與心中的期盼.慢慢的.小熊的父母每天都能撥空陪伴小熊.小熊開始覺得幸福與快樂.冷清的家也開始有笑聲.現在.小熊擁有最幸福快樂的家了!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Theme: Oguma's house

Circumstances of Oguma's home are very abundant. However, Oguma in his house is a house in Oguma at all at home.

I do not like to feel that On god is not felt drinking. They have already said to Oguma's parents it the best for Oguma that they will give everything. However,Oguma is not happy. Neither happiness nor warmth is felt by me. Oguma cannot like this house that is abundant tremendously.

A certain day. A small leopard frog goes to play in Oguma's house.

A small leopard frog discovered Oguma not to be happy. Though Oguma's house wealth is discovered and there is no happy, warm feeling. After a small leopard frog and Oguma have chatted. It knew Oguma was going to like houses to which I was abundant why.

A small leopard frog says to Oguma: The purpose is for your parents to nothing but fill the demand for your material. There cannot be what time attends it with your surroundings. The house is laughter when angry to run short. I thought that your parents were you of cherishing of the filling of your material enjoyment. I think that you speak your parents for a moment with your idea. It teaches to parents clearly. You hope only parents attend it as well as other people.

Then,A small leopard frog explains the expectation in Oguma's mind not happy with parents of Oguma's bronze statue of one person. Slowly. Oguma's parents can fruitlessly accompany it by moving everything every day about Oguma. Oguma starts happiness and the enjoyment being felt. A lonely house starts, too and there is laughter. Now. Oguma had the happiest, happy house.

題目我也番囉!!^^!!

台灣首家合法娛樂城開幕囉!

體育博彩、真人對戰、現場遊戲、彩球

投注高賠率,歡迎您來體驗!

官方網站 aa777.net