can sex be considered a hobby?????

i know it sounds bad and if it can is there something wrong with the person that calls it there hobby

• Steph
    Favorite Answer

It is my hobby. Great question. lol

My Hobby Is Sex

Yes, its kinda like collecting. Collecting stamps, you try and get 1 of every stamp made. Sex as a hobby, you try and get one of every STD made.

People do it as a hobby believe it or not. It's kinda weird for that to be happening but it happens.

yes it is, that is what pornstars do a lot like me when i was a pornstar, so what is wrong with ******* hoes or guys if you want to. We do this as a hobby a lot that we don't consider or ignore it to be hetero, homo or bisexual.

It should be a hobby for everyone.

I do...

There is nothing wrong with a person who enjoys sex. Just make sure you're playing it safe...

Everyone loves sex!!lol

Well, it depends, are you having this sex alone or with someone else? If you're alone, then it's just sad. If you're with someone, then it's a contact sport, and there are rules you need to follow, and remember to ALWAYS where your protection! (Good Luck!)

there`s nothin wrong wit having lotz of dirty wet sex!

a dangerous one. collect stamps, not notches in your bedpost.