PRINTING HELP PLEASE! PRINTING HELP BADLy!?

I need to print an INTERNET page BuT there is no taskbar or anything , and I need to know how I can print it, how do I print it, where do I go

• Ken
    Favorite Answer

You should have a menu bar on your IE or browser to enable you to select print page. Are you using IE7? It can print the page nicely so you won't lose the bits on the right margins. Otherwise you'll have to press 'print scrn' on the top row buttons on your keyboard, and paste it in Powerpoint. Then print the page off. Also I suspect the page is protected and the print job usually comes out blank. Certain pages on the internet seem to do this esp. those gaming web pages don't want you to print codes/cheats or walkthroughs.

press CTRL and P all at the same time.. it should bring up the print screen... if that doesnt work, you could always use ur print screen button.. on the keyboard it usually says PrtScn .. after you push it, open up the PAINT program, click inside the empty white area .. right click and you should be able to click on paste...

Find the print screen key on your keyboard, probably will say PrntScn. Click it. Open a graphics package or word processor and click paste. It should capture your page.

you could open your microsoft word, highlight the things you wanna copy, press ctrl c, then click on the microsoft word window press ctrl v, then you can print at will all you want and save the file

Just click your left mouse butten and select print, then select the printer.

Press the control button and the letter P at the same time.

All you have to do is to press crtl + p. A print dialog will be shown.

hold on to ctrl(control) and click p

control +p

printer properties should pop up.

...damn it im so behind..

hard problem. query into yahoo. that can assist!