Are you a mixed blood???

I've noticed that most people are no longer pure blood with respect to there nationality..I've observed that they are usually mixed blood..

I'm mixed chinese, spanish and filipino..

So are you mixed? or pureblooded?? hehehehe..If so.. which nationalities???

Just wondering....

Favorite Answer

Yes, I'm mixed. I'm Jamaican but I'm mixed with British, Dutch, German, Indian, Jewish, and of course, black.

because of the fact in "Indian u . s . a .," blood quantum have been imposed. some would argue that it is the federal government's thank you to exterminate Indians (ie-genocide). for instance, the eastern Band of Cherokee Indians in North Carolina have a blood quantum requirement of a million/sixteen. So if somebody slips up and has a new child that could be a million/32 Cherokee, then wager what? they might't get carry of citizenship in that u . s . a ., and for this reason, they "are not Cherokee." In older circumstances, interior of sight people did no longer could be enrolled electorate. some tribes, such because of the fact the Cherokee u . s . a . in Oklahoma, for instance, have not got a minimum blood requirement. they only mandate that someone be at as quickly as descended from between the ancestors on the rolls.as a effect, you have African people, Hispanic people, Caucasian American people whose person-friendly tie is their Cherokee blood. Oh now, pay attention to me. I sound like a damn historian in those products. And all i be conscious of is..as quickly as I do have youngsters...and there blood is "depleted" to a million/4 yaqui blood, all hell is going to break lose and it will no longer be incredibly. as though it is not undesirable sufficient listening to a gaggle of Hispanic women individuals circulate "Aye! you're forgetting your roots. Are Hispanic women individuals no longer sufficient your you anymore?" however the income of being Cuban and Dominican is that no you will legitimately tell me that i'm no longer "sufficient of {enter the two ethnicity right here} because of the fact i be conscious of the technique of existence of my people, I communicate Spanish, and that i will salsa and merengue damn good. LOL in case you opt to income extra approximately this concern, I recommend you study Vine Deloria Jr.'s "Custer Died on your Sins."

we are all mixed blood your dad mixed blood with your mom no???/ there is nothing as pure blood, what does it mean? if Black have pure blood by staying between them white, hispanic, latino too so we are all pure blood so if we mix we mix pure blood so what????Their are type A,B,O blood same type for different race so if A, B or O stay together group A+A is pure and so on....it doesn't make sense we are all equals.

Yes and still adding to the mix. There is a blood test that cost between $375 to $500, depending how many test you want them to take and it will tell you just what "you're made of". :)

Yes. White&Mexican

Half Cherokee, half Irish.

It's a bit dangerous genetically to be "pure" anything, especially if that population is tiny.

I am six eighths colonial American, one eighth German and one eighth Cherokee. I have light skin, blue eyes, and brown hair/dirty blond hair that used to be blond. What do you consider that to be?

nobody is pure blood, not with all the sex that was goin on back in the days. were all mud-bloods, hehe.

YES. pure blooded FILIPINO raised in Cali!

yes - black, cherokee, blackfoot indian, puerto rican, german, irish. I am mostly the first 2.