Shopping in Canada?

I'm going to be in Montreal and Quebec City and was wondering if there were any stores I should check out?

I'm 14

budget isn't a huge issue but inexpensive is always better

• Favorite Answer

I'm from Canada. I've never been to Montreal so i dont know any good stores there to check out. Go in the down town area and look at the boutiques. I heard they have tons of really good ones. For the mall check out, american eagle, blue notes, stiches, sirens, west 49 and garage. Most malls across canada have those stores. Just look in any store that seems neat. good luck!

<3

sorry i tryed the best i could but i will email you if i get anything good

blunotes is cool and american eagle... but thats probably in america too.