Acura Navigation System - Disk Read Error?

I have a question regarding a 1999 Acura 3.2 TL. The navigation system has a read error (unformatted). I am thinking that the hard drive has finally failed. Do you know where I can get a replacement hard drive? I looked on the Acura website, and there is no help. (They only seem to have DVD navigation system... show more I have a question regarding a 1999 Acura 3.2 TL. The navigation system has a read error (unformatted). I am thinking that the hard drive has finally failed. Do you know where I can get a replacement hard drive? I looked on the Acura website, and there is no help. (They only seem to have DVD navigation system updates.) I would also appreciate if the new hard drive would be updated. I would also like to know how much it would cost. Thanks in advance for all your help.

If you need anymore information, just ask, and I will post more details. I look forward to reading your answers.