What do you know about 9/11 beyond the talking points? Are you familiar with what the 9/11 Commission found?

Or, would a better question might be: Are you familiar with what the 9/11 Commission did NOT find?

Please, tell me what you think to be true.

It always amazes how the first to discredit the "9/11 Truth" movement are the least informed among us.

I cannot know that it was an "inside job" as a lot of truth seekers claim, because I believe one is innocent until proven guilty. However, even before O.J. was convicted I had come to a theory on how/why he did it, and that he WAS in fact, guilty. I was proven wrong by the system.

Maybe I'm wrong now, but I still feel parts of the truth (if not most of the "official story") was concealed from us.

The Commission never accounted for 6 of the hijackers being found alive and well. They never made a concrete case against OBL as he is not on the FBI's Most Wanted list for the Sept. 11 attacks. Numerous officials and politicans were told to not to fly that day, and they didn't. WTC 7 was never accounted for in the final report; it was simply ignored even though the media tell us that it fell due to fires.

A common argument: "If it really was a conspiracy, how come people haven't spilled the beans?"

Guess what? Many officials and former politicians have.

http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2006/04/911-7...

Best Answer

I tried to read through the 9/11 Commission report and found it difficult to keep from puking. The authors must believe most Americans are so gullible that they will buy anything if they hear it enough times.

I like to think that OJ's lawyers got him off on a technicality; those gloves. The things a little money can buy.

Our justice system is not perfect, its just the best we have been able to come up with. It will sometimes let guilty people walk and other times it will hang the innocent. Just because a guilty person finds ways to beat the system, does not make them innocent of their crime just innocent under the law. Some say there should be no distinction between the two, but I have a real tough time with self deception. Don't get me wrong, "innocent until proven guilty" has its merits, It just does not always reflect the reality of an event.

On a similar note, those "insiders", who orchestrated the 9/11 attack are not innocent of the crime, even though they may never see the inside of a courtroom, they just haven't been brought to justice.

It may be difficult to believe, but their is plenty of incriminating evidence available for those who can muster the stomach and courage to look at it. If you can handle eating a Tocobell taco you should do just fine (hehe). The following is a summary of some Internet research I conducted a few months ago. The who and the whys are just as incredible to research, but first you must get past your doubts as to what really happened on 9/11. Humanity could benefit from a mind such as yours in the know. This rabbit hole goes deep, and as Morpheus (from "The Matrix") said, it is up to you to decide how deep into it you dare go.

______________________________...

WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS

The World Trade Center buildings were brought down by controlled demolition after being attacked by aircraft. The only evidence our government provided that Osama confessed to the crime is fake. Most every video, taken of the towers, show explosive squibs just before the towers imploded. Traces of the explosive "Thermate" was also found at ground zero. Need proof of this, see the evidence at:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhFJ1...

PENTAGON

There is also strong evidence to support a Douglas A-3 Skywarrior armed with a missile hit the Pentagon. Witnesses say, the U.S. military secretly had Raytheon Co. refit an A-3 Skywarrior with new jet engines, a missile, and a Global Hawk guidance system, just prior to 9/11. Both the jet engine housing as well as a "front end rotor head", found at the crash site, have been identified as belonging to a Pratt & Whitney JT8D jet engine; supporting the witnesses claim. This engine does not fit the commercial Boeing 757 that is said to have hit the Pentagon.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnSrg...

FLIGHT 93

United Airlines Flight 93 did not crash as a result of a struggle between the passengers and the alleged hijackers, but in fact was shot down by the North Dakota Air Guards flying F-16's. On orders from Adjutant General Mike Haugen of the State of North Dakota and in opposition to V.P. Cheney's stand down orders, Major Rick Gibney spotted the airline flying by remote control, headed toward Washington D.C. and shot it down. This is why debris, including human remains, rained on areas several miles away from the Shanksville, PA crash site.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhKmC...

I HAVE READ "the 9/11 Commission Report"...bought it and read it when it came out. It is NOT on my recommended reading list unless you are looking for a FARCE on a level of Voltaire. It is the equivalent of saying "We don't know" and "we can't really prove it" but "here's what we've decided happened". There is so much missing information that over 1000 screened question submitted to the "commission" were never even addressed let alone answered. These were not the same question repeated these were over 1000 SEPARATE QUESTIONS. Most were submitted by families of victims of 9/11 (remember how desperate those people were in the weeks after...YEAH they NEVER got over it).

Never mind the FACT that two original "commissioners" (conspirators!) appointed by Bush (after he resisted ANY investigation of 9/11 for 1 1/2 years) HAD TO RESIGN or QUIT at the REQUEST of the FAMILIES. BEFORE the "investigation" even began!!! 9/11 TRUTH was STARTED by VICTIM'S FAMILIES looking for INDEPENDENT ANSWERS when they couldn't get answers from the "commission"!!

Think the perpetrators of 9/11 didn't learn some things from the Warren Commission?

The 9/11 Commission omittied very important testimonies and accounts that didn't fit with the original story of 19 highjackers commanded by a sick old man from a cave in Afghanistan. I think that's pretty common.

Please see rule number 5 on the 25 Rules For Disinformation. It is the most common used tactics people knowingly or unknowingly us to supress the truth:

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a394fc1cf0ba9.ht...

Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as "kooks", "right-wing", "liberal", "left-wing", "terrorists", "conspiracy buffs", "radicals", "militia", "racists", "religious fanatics", "sexual deviates", and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

I have been relatively silent on the phenomenon of the 9/11 truth movement. I did take some shots at Rosie O’Donnell for her comments on the subject (and the fact that she changed part of her story on it) and I have commented about some of the things that have been said but I have not said much about the specific people who actually believe that the US government was responsible for the events on 9/11 and the collapse of the Twin Towers and WTC 7. My opinion was that these folks are entitled to believe what they want and sound as moronic as they want but now I think they are taking the part about being morons to a new level.

I am not going to go over the details of their claims. These have been made enough by them in blog entries about everything and in fact, their responses to a news article. There is a post at the Blotter about a new terror video that promises a big surprise. From what I gather, the terrorists are going to try and attack our President. The comment section has item after item from Truthers who dispute the issue and claim that this is another inside job. Their posts implore us to believe them and to wise up and see the truth. They claim that if there is such an attack it is because our government set it up. They seem to ignore common sense (which is not that common) by asking how so many people could keep such a secret. If our government actually did this the New York Times would have found out and reported it along with all the other secrets they have reported. The Democrats hate George W Bush so much that, if proof existed that he did this, they would be bringing him up on charges and impeaching him. If this were true and could be proved it would guarantee a Democratic majority and a Democratic President for decades. But this message seems to be bouncing off their tin foil hats.

People are entitled to their conspiracy theories. There are people who believe Elvis is alive, that we never landed on the moon, we have aliens at Area 51, the CIA distributed drugs to blacks, and that AIDS was developed by white people to get rid of blacks by infecting a bunch of them in Africa. While these are all out in left field, there is not such a huge following that they inject this stuff into everyday conversation (and time has passed since these conspiracies were born). Conversely, the Truthers look for every opportunity to scream about the “9/11 inside job.” Rosie is not the only celebrity to spout this crap and there are others who follow candidates around asking them about this. I can only conclude that these people are seriously ill.

A bunch of Muslims, who use terror to promote their religion, following orders from other Muslims who do the same thing, hijacked four airplanes and killed the crews with box cutters they smuggled aboard. Then, two of the planes, piloted by these peaceful men, flew into each of the towers. A third plane was piloted into the Pentagon and the last one was forced into the ground before it could hit its intended target. This is what happened, this is what the world saw on TV, and this is how things went down that terrible day.

For God’s sake, get a grip on reality.

The 9/11 commission found that the attacks inflicted upon us were inspired by years of interventionist foreign policy. Rudy Giuliani props himself up as a terrorism expert, but apparently didn't read the report and still thinks we are "hated for our freedom."

9/11 has provided the nutty leftists another reason to hate George Bush.

go to my profile and look at my blog lots of info there

• http://www.iwar.org.uk/homesec/resources/9-11/fina... Try this site and I hope you find your answers