How do I work on overcoming my fear of getting back on my motorcycle? I laid it down and cracked my tibia.?

I was only going about 20 mph, but the road was wet since I had gotten caught in the rain, and the bike slid out from underneath me. 3 months ago I went off a curve and broke my hand. Both times I was out alone, without my husband. I've been riding for a year. If I do get over it, I'll not be riding... show more I was only going about 20 mph, but the road was wet since I had gotten caught in the rain, and the bike slid out from underneath me. 3 months ago I went off a curve and broke my hand. Both times I was out alone, without my husband. I've been riding for a year. If I do get over it, I'll not be riding alone for a long time. I would like some suggestions on how to work through my jitters. Thanks!
Update: Oh, I have taken the motorcycle safety course, and we do both wear the full face helmet, jacket, gloves, boots, jeans. I ride a Honda Rebel 250. The first incident was on my Buell Blast 500, but I sold her and decided to stick to the smaller bike for a while.
Update 2: My bike is fine since I was going slow, and she landed on my leg. =) I had pulled over at a gas station until the rain let up, and was taking side roads to get back home instead of the main road. Yeah I actually had checked the weather radar and on this day they were WRONG! Someone tell me more about the... show more My bike is fine since I was going slow, and she landed on my leg. =) I had pulled over at a gas station until the rain let up, and was taking side roads to get back home instead of the main road. Yeah I actually had checked the weather radar and on this day they were WRONG! Someone tell me more about the difference in the front/rear brakes please. In the class they said 70% braking power comes from the front, and using too much rear can lock up your rear wheel. Should I brake differently in various road conditions?