Why do many US citizens, who support the Republican Party, ...?

Why do many US citizens, who support the Republican Party, label anyone who has a different opinion from them as Communist?
Update: Princess Zelda:
Your answer applies to other Parties also including the Republican Party.
If you cannot look at a problem, situation, suggested solution that is not yours objectively, then you have closed your mind.
Update 2: Islam Delenda Est:
By your opening statement you have labeled Democrats as Communist, please open your mind and be more objective.
Update 3: old codger:
How about the lies that the present Republic government has duped the citizens of the U.S.A with and many of it's former allies are questioning their reasons to support U.S.A. policies and pracices.
Update 4: WCSteel:
Many countries which adopted some or all these social programs are more of a Democracy than the U.S.A professes to be.
Update 5: dogsrspcl:
I agree that is not good, but it is still not a valid reason to make a generalization.
Update 6: Silas G:
That is wrong also, it is not right to label a whole group unless there is undisputable evidence it is true. In a court of law someone charged with a crime has to be proven guilty without reasonable doubt.
Update 7: Silas G:
You are right about people with informed opinions and most Political Parties.
Update 8: Felix:
Why stoop to that level, it only makes you appear un-iformed and narrow minded.
Update 9: Tommy B:
Sorry to say this, but you are narrow minded and un-informed. Try looking things with an un-biassed oppinion. You may be surprised on what you learn.
Update 10: ladyshondra:
Come on now; most politics parties tout their policies as the way to resolve the worlds woes.
Update 11: ladyshondra:
Correction:
Come on now; most political parties tout their policies as the way to resolve the worlds woes.
Update 12: madskier1:
Who brainwashed you? I do not think any informed Republican did or would.
Update 13: Jeremy R:
That is a little over the top but it is still not a good reason to label a as a whole as Communist.
Update 14: godisdead:
Some may own guns.
But
This statement confuses me
"God only knows why, they don't even own guns! "
By your name, you belive God is dead and therefore does not exist but you are referring to Him as though He is alive.
????????
Update 15: kmca63: I am sorry to disappoint you, but I just asked this question because of many of the answers that have been given by republicans. You have no idea on what my political views, affiliations, etc are. Please take your own advice and start researching and reading articles objectively that praise and/or... show more kmca63:
I am sorry to disappoint you, but I just asked this question because of many of the answers that have been given by republicans. You have no idea on what my political views, affiliations, etc are.
Please take your own advice and start researching and reading articles objectively that praise and/or denounce both political parties. All political parties have their good and bad points.
Update 16: Marilyn: First I do not have the answer for this question . Second I did not have any preconceptions on how this questions should be answered. It is going the way the answerers are taking it. Third It was not rephrased. This is the first I submitted a question. I did no notice that the last part of the... show more Marilyn:
First
I do not have the answer for this question
.
Second
I did not have any preconceptions on how this questions should be answered. It is going the way the answerers are taking it.

Third
It was not rephrased. This is the first I submitted a question. I did no notice that the last part of the question was truncated until I read some of the answers. I checked the quest again and found the problem. I decided to delete it and re-post with the full content of the question. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your answer.
Update 17: and socialism: These can be applied to both Parties: They both claim that the government is the solution. They both assume the people are too stupid to take care of themselves. They both assume that they, the elite, are somehow superior, and thus, have the right to rule. Just look at who the U.S.A... show more and socialism:

These can be applied to both Parties:
They both claim that the government is the solution.

They both assume the people are too stupid to take care of themselves.

They both assume that they, the elite, are somehow superior, and thus, have the right to rule.

Just look at who the U.S.A citizens usually elect to their top job - President.

Almost all recent President have been very wealthy.

What happened to the American Dream?
Update 18: LC: No, this is just a general question. I was reading through many of the answers to political questions and the majority referred to Liberal (Democrat) as communists. Actually, it is not a communist idea. Many Companies use this same theory to support essential departments such as public relations, it,... show more LC:
No, this is just a general question. I was reading through many of the answers to political questions and the majority referred to Liberal (Democrat) as communists.
Actually, it is not a communist idea. Many Companies use this same theory to support essential departments such as public relations, it, maintenance, security, research and developement. Those departments usually run at a loss, but they are essential for a large company or corpoation to survive
So far uou have given one of the most intelligent answers.

Look at the billions of dollars U.S government spends on the military. Most of that is likely deemed necessary.

to be continued:
Update 19: LC: Continuation: If a country has an area or a number of area where there is high unemployment and nothing is done about it, that area will eventually end up costing the country more than if they invest some time and money into it. It will not only be a monetary cost; but other countries which are opposint... show more LC:

Continuation:

If a country has an area or a number of area where there is high unemployment and nothing is done about it, that area will eventually end up costing the country more than if they invest some time and money into it. It will not only be a monetary cost; but other countries which are opposint it will use that for negative public realations.

This can lead to a monetary hardship or loss for the whole country.