Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 1 decade ago

sun or adventure holidays?

which do you prefer sun or adventure holidays

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh adventure for sure..there is nothing like jumping off a ski hill, perilously challenging whitewater, climbing or trekking a mountain...reaching the bottom of the Gran Canyon without the donkey, finding that hidden waterfall of canyon...the list goes on and on and play it right and you get to sun and get tanned, probably naked as there will be no one around that secluded beach you find on the other side of the mountain.

• 1 decade ago

Adventure holidays

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer adventure. Sun is boring and always gives me a headache. Much more fun on adventure

• 1 decade ago

adventure holidays all the way. I have far too much energy to burn to just lie in the sun all day!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

definitely adventure holidays. something out of the ordinary.

• Ali
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Adventure for sure....horse riding, canoeing, bikes, hiking then resting sore muscles after, by the pool with a cocktail.....very rewarding!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

adventure! then you will have great memories to take home with you instead of just sun burn!

• 1 decade ago

Sun and surf. Easy chair, and cold drink.

• Steph
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sun, I think.

• 1 decade ago

both...duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.