where has all the bush bashers gone, cat got your tongue,, or what?

What about the sorry pos senator blaming bush for the bridge falling?

the scary part is they got elected

Additional Details

1 day ago

the lead news on yahoo

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070803/ts_n...

U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar, a Minnesota Democrat, suggested Bush administration spending on the Iraq war may have crimped funding for domestic projects such as road and bridge construction, and for such infrastructure projects as new levees for New Orleans.

"We've spent $500 billion in Iraq and we have bridges falling down in this country," Klobuchar told MSNBC. "I see a connection between messed-up priorities."

Department of Transportation Secretary Mary Peters said billions of dollars were available for road and bridge repairs.

Favorite Answer

Bush bashers don't need facts. They say anything to get their licks in. We heard at all after Hurricane Katrina. It would make sense to find out why the bridge collapsed before bashing anyone.

The scary part IS that these morons are actually elected. We've also spent over a TRILLION dollars on housing, food, education, and free health care for tens of MILLIONS of illegal immigrants in this country. So following the senator's lead, couldn't we solve a whole lot of problems by discontinuing those services to people who illegally come here? That sure seems like a "messed up" priority if you ask me. But as we all know, those tens of millions of illegals who come here are future VOTES, so disrupting that situation would be completely unacceptable, right Senator Klobuchar? Typical hypocrisy from these pandering fools.

beach bum is the typical bush hater didnt even read the story or her mind just blocks out anything that isnt information that would make bush at fault

BEACH BUM did you miss the part of the story where the Department of Transportation sec. Stated Billions of dollors were available for road and bridge repairs. Seem to me its is the fualt of the people who were tasked with making sure they were in good working order, not bush.

Of course the bush bashers expect bush to hop in Marine one and fly around the country personlally inspecting bridges, supervising there trash pick up and everything else.

it just shows how they have no real power of reason, they are just lemmings chanting the montra they were taught.

The lefties on Capital Hill try to take a swipe at the President any time they think they can.

What they don't understand is that the majority of the country is getting real wise to their game plan.

If they keep it up, they will pay for it when we have a more articulate in and intelligent Conservative (not a lib like Bushy) running for President.

As far as the money spent on this or that, we spend plenty on infrastructure in this country. But it isn't 1955 anymore, and inflation has hamstrung our capability to keep up with the necessary projects to maintain that infrastructure.

frankyzee is a sad individual whos whole existence is to point the finger of blame at one person. Its easy to blame one guy for everything thats wrong in the world, especially when those things he is blamed for have been problems before that person was in office. That bridge sucked 10 years ago, and it fell down. Not Bushes fault. I could say that frankyzee is at fault for the bridge falling down, but thats accusing someone of something they didnt do....Oh wait thats what people like frankyzee do best. Make accusations and blame others

I'm a Bush basher, and I asked a question the night it happened - the winning answer and ten points went to the guy who suggested that Haliburton did it to win the contract for rebuilding the bridge. Where were you?

To me, it just gets so old... and I don't feel like reading another question!

I'm here. I bash him every day and I will continue to do so until he lands in prison or is sentenced to death for his crimes of murder and high treason against the United States of America.

Source(s): The Free Thinkers Society

It makes me sick to think about it. that money is the reason for the tragic bridge accident. He's an idiot, and nothing is going to change until he is out of office.