JADE
Lv 6
JADE asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

How do some YA members who have reached Level 7 end up going back to the beginning?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some choose to close their old account and start over. Yahzmin, leader of this category (Yahoo Answers) debated doing that when she reached her one-year anniversary.

Others succumb to all the reports of abuse and lose their old accounts so they have to open new ones.

• parton
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

ok, i'm too nerdy to enable this question pass easily. you have not presented us with sufficient given. We nonetheless could desire to correctly known what number of your solutions get picked as terrific For now thats what's lacking yet i'm going to could study the scoring device board lower back. thank you. EDIT______________________________ Kate did not count quantity the one hundred factors they provide you for unfastened once you initiate up. existence, no one starts off from 0 lol, they start up from one hundred. The question DOESNT make experience! I in no way enjoyed it from the 1st seem. (25000 - one hundred) / 4 = 6225 days. we can't convert this value to appropriate years simply by fact we don't comprehend for specific if we are beginning at a bounce 3 hundred and sixty 5 days or while the subsequent bounce 3 hundred and sixty 5 days starts off. for this reason we nonetheless are lacking some given existence!! MUWAHAHAHAHA thank you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.