yahoo technical support?

Hi, I don't know if I'm emailing the right department but I need some help. I sued to have a account with verizon.net which was powered by yahoo. I got deployed to the desert and cancelled my account, the thing is that I need to check some other sites in which I used this old account to sing into but since is already cancelled I cannnot access it. They've sending password reminders and other stuff to this address but I cannot log into it.

How ca I posibly retrieve this messages from this old account.

This is the old address: mermaidp3@verizon.net

I do appeciate the help

Thak You

LolaBell

• I always try and access my mail, thur Attn Home page, a few months ago

A problem started, about every three to four weeks, I will click on mail and

A box would come up asking me to sign in with my email/password for security reason, then it would tell me to click the box if I wanted to stay login for two week, I would always say yes and it would take me right on in

To my email page, but for the last six months or more, it would ask that question once I click yes, another page would come up with Yahoo asking for my email and password, I would put that information in, than it would ask me to do it again and again. I paid for a monthly tech service thur ATTN

And they have taken control of my computer over and over again, trying to working on this issue, on the phone with them for hours, and I do mean hours as they try and fix this problem, supervisor has tried and no can fix

The problem, last night I have Three different people from the tech support

Dept with ATT working on this issue and finally they said that it was an

Issue with Yahoo and there was nothing they can do, they have:

1. Updated Browser

2. Reinstall over and over

3. Clear system of cookies etc

4. Change password over and over

And several other things have been done, over and over again, they have

Taken the system down to it’s earliest point and still the mail/password remains, the Tech support is not able to fix it, with that said I can’t get into the Att Page to check my emails, Chrome is not working. I run a small business what am I to do, I can log into the Att page, but after that another page pops up a Yahoo login page and it won’t take any passwords.

when typing a long note in Yahoo Mail for some reason a good portion of it gets wiped out when I continue typing. Is there any way to UnDo a Delete so I could retrieve the portion that was removed? What I mean is when it just happens is there a way to perform the UnDo as the very next step before typing any further.

I think you have a good idea! I am a big fan, and have been watching pro wrestling for 34 years! I like talking about it. I can't stand it when people respond to something with trash talk, most likely just because they enjoy ticking people off! As far as th Flair/HBK match, I think it is going to surpass the hype! I suspect their will be a lot of tears after this match is done! I know I all ready got pretty emotional when I watched Ric's Hall Of Fame speech. Good luck with your group, and count me in!

I have the new version of Yahoo Messenger installed on my Android Phone. I have only one contact in my messenger group. (Wishingstar508)

Messaging does not work or successfully sends our messages to each other. It either will not connect, it tries to send (grey bubble) and either it deletes itself or does not send message at all.

This has been an ongoing program with this new version and it's very frustrating. No connectivity, not able to message each other or messages disappearing from conversation.

Please fix these problems or go back to the old version that works perfectly well.

Thank you,

Jason F.

I have recently been advised by Yahoo to change my password due to a recent security breech but I am not getting the option to change my password. When I attempt to login to change my password the system will text me a Yahoo account key. I really need help...

When I m on messenger & make e video call, the call last for a minute or two & there are times when the person I am talking to gets knocked of messenger & cannot get back. Now she called me on the phone & tells me she cannot get on yahoo because they say yahoo is having problems. It seems to me that yahoo is having more problems than not, don t you want to be the best ?

seriously yahoo is awful there is no way to retrieve a password that's bull even banking establishments have ways to retrieve passwords yahoo sucks

they could atleast have help like a tech support or something they are just cheap

Hi! I need to speak with someone about getting help to sign into my Yahoo website

@jeff no none of the numbers are legit.you will get an answer from some indian guy most likely from india but they claim to be in Florida.They will ask for your personal information do not trust any of them.Yahoo already said that they don t have phone numbers and that all phone numbers are fraudulent.I am not from yahoo but i know cause i called one and said hell no to him when he asked for my birthdate.and yahoos help is frustrating i can t receive or get any response from them it sucks!!!!!!

Why am I always being locked out of my e-mail? I don't use any other e-mail address. My spouse uses gmail, which is on our computer and on my Kindle. I'm getting a little annoyed having to change my password to be able to get back on my e-mail. I'm about to change companies. Please advise.

Olivia