Found a newborn orphaned kitten?

Yesterday morning I found a newborn orphaned kitten behind my pet store. It's eyes are not open yet, its about 2 days old now. It was beneath a big wood pile and crying like crazy. It was covered in ants, flies and eggs. We cleaned it off pretty well. There were also maggots in its one eye. We used tweezers... show more Yesterday morning I found a newborn orphaned kitten behind my pet store. It's eyes are not open yet, its about 2 days old now.
It was beneath a big wood pile and crying like crazy.
It was covered in ants, flies and eggs. We cleaned it off pretty well. There were also maggots in its one eye. We used tweezers and got 3 out, dont think there are any more. we cleaned it all up, it looks better now.

ive been feeding it replacement formula but it only takes a little bit at a time, like less than a teaspoon. and making it go to the bathroom by stimulating it. It seems to be doing ok but i almost have to force it to eat. I am worried she wont survive.

does anyone have any extra advice??? or anything....

thanks! i appreciate any help, i know this will be quite a job to care for this kitten! but i have the time seeing as i work at a petstore.