1. watch同see通常會配咩詞? 我經常會將兩者混淆…
例如話：watch the film , 我就可能會寫錯做 see the film
2. 如果想話 "景色好靚" ，可以點講？
[除左 beautiful , spectacular , view , scenery 之外，仲會有乜字可以用到?]
4. 如果想話 "身為一份子" ，英文應該點講？
=].... 其實第4題係想講 ： "身為一分子"..... 即係已經係加入左 其中的一分子=]
同埋仲有想問下…如果想話 "亂咁來" 的英文又會係乜？
"同一道理"的英文係咪：by the same token
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I'm trying my best to answer your questions here..
1) Watch and See:
- Watch = When you watch something, you pay attention to it using your eyes, because you are interested in what it is doing, or in what may happen.
- Be careful! I'm watching you! [In this sentecen, it means a spy]
- Watch how I do it.
If you add 'to' after Watch
- I'm watching to see what will happen. [It means I'm waiting to see what will happen]
If you add 'it' or 'out' after Watch, it means pay attention and keep looking out for possible trouble. But using Watch It is informal.
- See = When you see something, you are aware of it through your eyes, or you notice it. It also means Looking at something and Meeting somebody.
- Open your eyes and you will see I'm standing in front of you right now.
- I saw Julian.
- Have you ever seen this movie?
- I'm seeing her this afternoon.
You can use landscape, scene and sight as vew and scenery.
- Impressive; Superb
She is sometimes used instead of 'it' to refer to a country, ship or car. It's used to refer to things.
- I love the US. She's the best country ever!
p.s. Frankly, I don't know the reason why. But as I memorize it, I remember it as it's the same as in Chinese. You use 她 in Chinese for countries.
I'm not quite sure.
Do you mean:
Become one of the members in our family. ?
That's all I can do. I tried to refer a Usage book that I've got and everything I know. Hope it helps you. :)
2007-08-05 11:31:27 補充：
Check your e-mail inbox.I've sent you the answers.Source(s): Myself + A Usage book
- 1 decade ago
(4)i want to be part of it...