? asked in 商業及金融投資 · 1 decade ago

investment 投資 help

first, i am a student in australia,i am a totally idiot on finance investment

i ll go 2 France 2 live after i study here, i ll stay here about 3 years more. i wanna save up some money so that i can use in france. But put my money into my bank account, thats useless. ( 6.2%p.a in australian bank) well, my plan is, i ll save up about AU$500~700 per month.What is the best investment for me in my situation? P.S.i get $$ from parent in hong kong

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Depends on the risk you're willing to take in order to get potentially higher return (there's no guarantee on your captial). If you are a risk taker and would like to try investing in mutual funds, our investment fund could be a good choice for you. please have a look at our website and see info on wealth management. If you need more info, please drop me a mail at lamtess@yahoo.com.hk

Teresa, Manulife

• ?

stock market may earn you more but don't forget you need to pay capital gain tax on the money you earn from the stock market or fund( at least 15% )

Source(s): live in aus

6.2% is actually not a bad rate in bank deposit.

Stock market can offer more than that but you may also lose all yr $.

Mutual funds can also offer high return in a longer time.

ngyeungm@yahoo.com.hk