? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Did John Edwards take his private jet to Minneapolis so he could pass out his business card to victims?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Since Minnesota is Dem to the sore, they don't allow private jets to land there.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he needed a hair cut and who says you can't get in a little business jotting at the same time, and just think so many Americans will vote for a Lawyer who runs for public office ,when the should know they are the main reason out country is so screwed up now, we need a good business man to run the country after all is running a country not big business?

• gary L
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Is the president of the United States going to use Air Force One? Once again... your tax dollars at work.

The "flying Oval Office" has 4,000 square feet of interior floor space. Among its accommodations are:

* Conference/dining room

* Quarters for the president and the first lady

* An office area for senior staff members

* Another office that converts into a medical facility when necessary

* Work and rest areas for the presidential staff, media representatives and Air Force crews

* Two galleys that can provide 100 meals at one sitting

* Multi-frequency radios for air-to-air, air-to-ground and satellite communication

Now that has to be fuel efficient.

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/af1/

• 1 decade ago

No, he did it because he cares about people and wants to help wherever possible.

I know this is a confusing and conflicting concept for neo-cons to understand, but it's ok. I wonder if Condaleeza Rice went shoe shopping again like she did when New Orleans was underwater.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

NO WAY!! BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE LIKE JOHN EDWARDS AND JOHN TRAVOLTA ASKED US TO CHANGE OUR LIFESTYLES AND STOP CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING. THEY WOULD NEVER USE THEIR PRIVATE JETS BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE THEM HYPOCRITES. I THINK HE RODE A 10 SPEED. EVEN LAWYERS THINK EDWARDS IS A SCUM.

• 1 decade ago

No - he took the jet to get a haircut, or was it to fly in his favorite hair stylist from CA? (a true story BTW)

• P.A.M.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Only he knows for sure. You could ask hinm at www.johnedwards.com I am sure he would appreciate the chance to vent and you in turn could post it here for all of us to read.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Political Photo Op! Nothing more, nothing less. Shameful!

Ron Paul 2008!

• 1 decade ago

Its not my job to keep track of him this week.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes...and i heard (trial lawyer) Fred Thompson flew in as well

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.