Weight loss strength loss? Im 18yr old male almost 19 i ate a normal diet and tried to eat healthy..i work out

6 days a week..i did weigh around 186lbs max at 5'91/2 now im 131lbs....i recently dropped this weight in 6 weeks consuming only 1,000 cals a day and 20g of carbs...little did i know i was forming an eating disorder..i didnt purge..but i was starving myself...now my bench went from around 225lbs to 100lbs... im... show more 6 days a week..i did weigh around 186lbs max at 5'91/2 now im 131lbs....i recently dropped this weight in 6 weeks consuming only 1,000 cals a day and 20g of carbs...little did i know i was forming an eating disorder..i didnt purge..but i was starving myself...now my bench went from around 225lbs to 100lbs... im VERY VERY VERY weak...i am just now recovering with help and trying to get back to the healthy weight i was at....i lost 95% of my muscle mass and i look terribly thin now..i used to have a buff body now im just scrawny....how come my strengthwent down so dramatically??????...im still working out but any tips for getting my strength back to where it was?..IS it NORMAL to lose this much strength and muscle mass..please help