Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

.:*What ever happened to JTT? (Jonathan Taylor Thomas)?

I grew up watching him on Home Improvement... Not to mention how sexy he was in Tom and Huck and Man of the House. Where is he now?! ...Anyone know his #? ;)

Favorite Answer

I heard that he came out. I dont know if that is a lie for sure. Ill search right now.... He had a guest role on the ABC sitcom 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter in early 2004, and appeared in the WB's Smallville in 2002 and 2004. In 2005, he had a guest role in UPN's high school detective drama Veronica Mars, and was also featured on The E! True Hollywood Story's show on Home Improvement.

In 2006, he provided voice audio as the young Simba (via stock audio from The Lion King) in the PlayStation 2 video game Kingdom Hearts II, developed by Square Enix.

[edit] Personal life

Thomas attended Harvard University (through 2002) and spent spring semester of his third year at the University of St. Andrews. He is currently enrolled in the School of General Studies at Columbia University [2].

I just got that from wikipedia thats all i could find. So yup! He's normal these days :)

He married Ryan Seacrest in a little chapel in Hawaii over the weekend!!!

haha.. OMG. every girl born in early to mid eighties was in love with him! Great question. Maybe one of us will have their childhood fantasies come true:)

He got ugly as he aged. Now he sells RVs in Tucson.

• He finally realized that he couldn't act and quit the business.

haha yeah right! i bet he's married w/ kids now or something