I was wondering if it's possible if someone can read someone's soul?

Well, my friend told me that she can read souls. She says she can see through someone's eyes and just read them. She can tell their mood, personality, some past life, and some people will feel like she's known for years. Is it possible? She said the only time she can't read someone's soul is when... show more Well, my friend told me that she can read souls. She says she can see through someone's eyes and just read them. She can tell their mood, personality, some past life, and some people will feel like she's known for years. Is it possible? She said the only time she can't read someone's soul is when they choose to mask them selfs or show no emotion at all. She also said that she can sense someone's presense around or get a 'light' or 'dark' sense. She also said that she can read someone through a picture. I know I sat here and said "she said", but she's been researching for a few years and would like to know. She does know about soul mate and soul groups. She wishes to understand what this is and what it's called. Please help make things understandable. She's non religious as well.