I was wondering if it's possible if someone can read someone's soul?

Well, my friend told me that she can read souls. She says she can see through someone's eyes and just read them. She can tell their mood, personality, some past life, and some people will feel like she's known for years. Is it possible? She said the only time she can't read someone's soul is when they choose to mask them selfs or show no emotion at all. She also said that she can sense someone's presense around or get a 'light' or 'dark' sense. She also said that she can read someone through a picture. I know I sat here and said "she said", but she's been researching for a few years and would like to know. She does know about soul mate and soul groups. She wishes to understand what this is and what it's called. Please help make things understandable. She's non religious as well.

Favorite Answer

That's actually a very complicated question. Most people believe that the soul is an intangible part of you that makes up your very being. Many religious groups believe the soul to be the part of you that lives on beyond your mortal shell - a sort of self-aware essence that for each person is unique. When you go to heaven it is believed that the soul is what makes the trip since the body is left behind. Scientific studies have tried to prove the existence of the soul and some expirements have actually yielded proof that there is "something" in the body that leaves it upon death - this absence causes a body with no life to weigh slightly less than that same body while alive (but we're talking ounces or even fractions of ounces here).

There are certainly people that believe eyes are a direct portal to the soul and by looking through them you can see the soul. While eyes are expressive - there might be a more scientific basis to your friend's ability. It's possible that she's developed a talent for identifying facial expressions and emotional signs and that while looking at the face (and focusing on the eyes) she can read what they are feeling/thinking. I would imagine it is easier for her to identify or "diagnose" people's moods and feelings that are generally older and that it would be more difficult for her with children - or as you mentioned people that hide their emotions well.

Just because she may not actually be "seeing" into someone's soul doesn't mean that these emotions and thoughts she is perceiving are not an important insight into that person. I'd imagine she'd have a difficult time with other cultures as the facial expressions and the emotions that other cultures wear on their shoulders can vary vastly from group to group. I do think, however, that her talent is a very good one. And I'm sure that it has helped her on numerous occasions and would undoubtedly be ideal were she a salesman or in a professional field where she constantly dealt with people that need to be taken beyond "face value."

It's also possible that she has a sort of telepathy talent or extra-sensory perception to read other people's minds or thoughts.

You can find more information on the soul expirements and telapathy as evolution on the links listed as sources if you are interested.

It's possible that your friend does have some sort of empathic ability that allows her to pick up some information about people and their personalities. It's equally possible that she's convinced herself that she has this ability and is unconsciously making it all up. And even if she has this ability, we can't be sure of the mechanism - "soul" is a nebulous metaphysical concept that means different things to different people, and cannot even be proven to exist. She could be reading "souls" (if they exist), she could be performing some sort of empathic scan, or she could simply be reading body language and mannerisms, and filling in the rest from prior experience with other people.

That's the problem with virtually all paranormal abilities - they are subjective, and open to a variety of interpretations.

yes it is very possible. all one needs to do is open their third eye, aka the minds eye, and see things through that. it then becomes much easier to "read" people, like a book. but it is more than just looking into a persons eyes, though the eyes are the windows to the soul(yes it does exist). you also learn to read body language, and emotions. some people claim to also read aura's as well.

Isn't the superstitious imagination wonderful ?

YEah right. That sounds like b s to me.

the voo doo guy told me that we darkies do not have a soul because we were spent from hell