Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Great goal by Gerrard!! LFC looking promising??

They didn't even get out of 3rd gear!!!

pfc - if you didnt watch the game you cant answer the question - your not telling me anything i dont already know - time will tell!!

Favorite Answer

Yep.

All our new signings did great. Yossi and Leiva really impressed me, torres scored and Babel did well too. Gerrard was on fire as usuall and Dirk did well when he came on.

We'll win the prem this year, I can feel it!

Hey-R U really Xabi Alonso's wife?! lol

Sure they do... they've talented players in both titular and bench... I'm really impressed at Insua, he's doing a great job back there in the defense... Gerrard with its amazing touch, can defend, attack, everything... I was expecting more from Torres...

firsly above ur the joke also yer gerrard and liverpool lookin gd 4 the new season

liverpool always look promising, its said at the start of every season and at the end of every season to same is said again . Must Try Harder.

Liverpool finished well behind chelsea and Man U last season , do you really think they are 20+ points better than they were last season?

You bet! Isn't exciting!? No doubt we looked like we are going to win the lge!

YNWA

VERY LUCKY GERRARD.

• tasty

a joke?