promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Great goal by Gerrard!! LFC looking promising??

They didn't even get out of 3rd gear!!!

Update:

pfc - if you didnt watch the game you cant answer the question - your not telling me anything i dont already know - time will tell!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yep.

All our new signings did great. Yossi and Leiva really impressed me, torres scored and Babel did well too. Gerrard was on fire as usuall and Dirk did well when he came on.

We'll win the prem this year, I can feel it!

Hey-R U really Xabi Alonso's wife?! lol

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sure they do... they've talented players in both titular and bench... I'm really impressed at Insua, he's doing a great job back there in the defense... Gerrard with its amazing touch, can defend, attack, everything... I was expecting more from Torres...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

firsly above ur the joke also yer gerrard and liverpool lookin gd 4 the new season

• 1 decade ago

liverpool always look promising, its said at the start of every season and at the end of every season to same is said again . Must Try Harder.

Liverpool finished well behind chelsea and Man U last season , do you really think they are 20+ points better than they were last season?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You bet! Isn't exciting!? No doubt we looked like we are going to win the lge!

YNWA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

VERY LUCKY GERRARD.

• tasty
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

a joke?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.