Girls.....Hot guy? Tell me?

Would you rather have a hot guy who treats you like crap, or an Ok looking guy who treats you like a princess? be honest!

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

definitely an okay guy who treats me like a princess

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ok looking guy who treats you like a princess

• 1 decade ago

Definately the okay looking guy who treats you like a princess. I mean, nobody wants to be treated like crap. I think that the meaner the guy is, the less hot he looks.

• 1 decade ago

From now on, I would always go for the "OK looking guy who treats me right!" That is based from experience. When someone treats you with respect, gives you their trust and loves you unconditionally...you know that, that person has a good heart. And that for me, makes him the most beatiful person in the whole wide world.

Don't let a hot guy treat you like crap...just because he's hot-looking, it doesn't give him the right to treat us, women, badly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I can, with 100% honesty, say I would prefer the average looking guy who treats me like a princess. the hot guy may look good, but that is no basis for a real good and lasting relatoinship. I want to be happy and make the guy I am with happy as well.

• 1 decade ago

ok guy who treats me like a princess

• 1 decade ago

Is that even really a question.... Every girl wants to be treated like a princess, they should be....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

id rather have an ok guy who treats me like a princess. I dont like cocky guys anyway, so this would be a very easy choice for me !

• 1 decade ago

i would love to have ANY guy that would treat me like a princess.... a guys looks dont really mean that much to me i just love a sweet guys who makes me laugh and care about me

• 1 decade ago

deff an ok guy who treats u like a princess! no questions asked!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.