Where did "Pendong*! Kotseng Kuba**!!!" originated from?

Pendong*! Kotseng Kuba**! *an act of light tapping on the head(?! correct me pls. i don't know how to translate it...) **old volkswagen beetle i just saw an old type of volkswagen beetle(very rare in the city i live...) and for an unexplained reason, i felt young again and lightly tapped my better half on... show more Pendong*! Kotseng Kuba**!
*an act of light tapping on the head(?! correct me pls. i don't know how to translate it...)
**old volkswagen beetle

i just saw an old type of volkswagen beetle(very rare in the city i live...) and for an unexplained reason, i felt young again and lightly tapped my better half on the head and i told him, "pendong! kotseng kuba! peace!!!"
i remembered how my cousins and i (back in the Philippines) would just sit and wait outside our old house for kotseng kubas* to pass.
we would hit each other in the head anytime we see one,and yell at the same time, "pendong! Kotseng kuba!" then would give the peace sign so the other can't hit back. it was really funny.

i was wondering where it originated from...

anyway, do you still practice the "pendong?"
Update: ouch janna! you got me there! lol!