Where are all the SMART, WAY COOL People?

Geesh! Have we dumbed ourselves down??

I wonder is it just a case of when we get older, our tastes become more discerning? What happened to REAL chemistry? Not necessarily between the oposite sexes, but even with the average person you meet everyday.

Like, you ever met someone and within 10 seconds or less you can tell they were dumber than a box of rocks?

I just want to meet cool, interesting, quirky, smart, REGULAR people!!! That look to have a good time, and can appreciate a good book! Is that so hard, people?

Is that you!! Let's have a LOVE-IN for Pete's sake, and kick all the weirdo/creeps off the globe!!

I like what I am seeing so far!!! Keep it up people!!!

With Open Arms...YOU are exactly the type of person I am talking about. If you write books....they must be stick figures with words like SEE JANE RUN.....

Awesome People!!! Hooray!! There are people here like me!! Let's add each other as CONTACTS/FANS...so we can keep the "simply cool and regular thing going". I'm not perfect- don't claim to be, but I have common sense, an awesome sense of humor, and just like people that can hold a decent conversation!! Yay! People... I'm adding you guys!!!

Hahaa...Open Arms changed its name to The Line's Drawn Here....pffffft!

Favorite Answer

Damnit, I'm in too! Where do I sign up at? Please let me know. I want to meet cool, interesting, quirky, smart, REGULAR people too.... and, and, and.... I like to read, and I'm not weird, (okay maybe a little) but I'm definitely not creepy. Where do I go, where do I go?????? lol

How the h%!! did "with open arms" take offense to anything you said? I have to agree with you on the stick figure thing, because if she can't read any better than that, how the h%!! can she write anything interesting?

hey, buddy, I WRITE books. I also love to read sci-fi and astronomy books. You're setting up a huge, untrue stereotype. How disgusting...

im with you all the way.... ive met some dumb people recently.... is sucks not being able to have a good conversation or always getting stuck watching pootie tang or anchor man... jeezz.....

Source(s): must be the pot... it really does kill brain cells... im glad my brain cells can defeat thm though =) lol i got good brain cells.
  • I am here! A love-in sounds great!

I followed stars from the cool people....love in...I'm in.

Here...wow...I remember love-Ins from the 60's...I think I remember

I'm cool

tehehe

You rang? I love a love-in.

I see that the "am I too fat?" and the "am I pregnant?" questions are finally getting to you too!

• tbm5

Damn - I think I love you. This is great. Count me in. ♥