Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 decade ago

i need help finding out whats wrong with me?

so a few days ago i went to my doctor and they told me i had a double ear infection, but then soon after i started getting all these canker sores in my mouth so i went back and they told me i have hand foot and mouth so i researched it and everywhere i look it tells me that its for younger kids not 17 year olds what should i do what could it be

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Who is at risk for HFMD?

    HFMD occurs mainly in children under 10 years old, but may also occur in adults too. Everyone is at risk of infection, but not everyone who is infected becomes ill. Infants, children, and ADOLESCENTS are more likely to be susceptible to infection and illness from these viruses, because they are less likely than adults to have antibodies and be immune from previous exposures to them. Infection results in immunity to the specific virus, but a second episode may occur following infection with a different member of the enterovirus group.

    Source(s): CDC website
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    I get canker sores when I am stressed. Maybe you are stressed about your double ear infection?? Try taking L-Lysine. You should be able to find it in the supplement section. It should make them go away.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    It's probably exactly what they suggested it was.

    It IS the summer and you probably just touched something that an infected child touched.

    And just because it is "typically" a child disease doesn't mean adults don't get it.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    go to a different doctor.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.