Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Whoopi Goldberg is joining "The View." Will my fellow conservatives bash on her like they did Rosie

Favorite Answer

no I think whoopi has won a lot of peoples respect jst because she has been around for a long time everyone knows who she is and you never hear about her being rude to other people. Rosie was rude to some people like donald trump and she made fun of alot of celebrities . If whoopi would make fun of someone she would make fun of them in a fun way I think unlike Rosie she will bring more fun and excitement to the view Whoopi just seems like one of those people who are sweet and can bring a lot of fun and joy.

.

Whoopi is a smart woman. She'll fit in - for a while. Then she'll get tired of those women. Barbara is getting old and still has that "oh, I'm so good" twang about her. The bleached blond lady is always looking for trouble. and the other lady with the tinny voice who is a comedienne I think will still tell old tired jokes. The "View" is for middle class and older women who don't have anything better to do but to sit down to this pathetic show with their third cup of coffee.

Whoopie will last...for a little while.

Yes..she said so real nasty stuff during a fund raiser for Kerry...which the wont show America ...it was some kind of liberal scum bag party in NYC and Kerry and Edwards were there and John scumbag melloncamp and others..Old Whoopi said some real shyt ..they wont release the tapes to show American what kind of scum they are..remember this is the same woman that had Ted danson of cheers she was dating him..they did a crappy movie together...ted showed up in black face to some aftroamerican award thing ...old ted had to say I am so sorry for being an idiot...she is a scum just like old rollie pollie rosie..O donuts...I don't watch the view and never will..its a waste of my time...old whooopi must really need the money...she hasn't done any real work in years...she sucks as an actor and as a comic..

• Dude

The View is so overwhelmingly liberal it's not even funny. They claim they want different woman with different points of view. If that is true, why is Elizabeth Hasselbeck the only conservative that they have ever had on the show? If they really want a fair program they would have a cast of Rosie O'Donnell, Joy Behar, Anne Coulter, and Michele Malkin. That would be fair. Two liberals and two conservatives. But fairness and equal time to both points of view is not the goal of the show.

Hey I'm Whoopi's biggest fan.She's great.I don't watch the view but I'll make an effort to now.Rosie brought herself down with her BIG mouth,oh did I forget the word obnoxious?

Hey, I like Whoopie! But I still won't watch 'The View' because the few times I did, it gave me a headache when they all talked at once..

BTW... it's not sexism, their voices are shrill. Almost all sopranos have the same effect on me too.

The question should be:

"Will Whoopi behave as recklessly as Rosie?"

To me, Whoopi is too "loud" to be on the view, just like Rosie was.

Nah,Whoopi's not a conspiracy loon like Rosie. I'm still working on a fez for Rosie (made from the world's finest foil),but I'm running out of foil for that humongous head of her's.

of course cons will bash on her. they bash on anyone who disagrees with their views. well, at least the view has an intelligent host. now they need to fire the ignorant Elisabeth who only knows how to cry and scream on live television.