so what do you think...?

on a scale of 1-100??

judge the photo editing and the actual picture

btw thats me :D

http://i10.tinypic.com/543ob46.jpg

Favorite Answer

Honestly speaking its ok.

A little too much noise or film grain for my taste.

The lips look a little odd with those lines.

Good use of the reflections in both the glasses and the window. I have yet to get any acceptable effects when trying reflections.

Excellent job of hiding the camera in the reflections. Thats bonus points in my book.

The angle kind of throws it all off, but thats a personal prefference thing. Others may find it a great effect.

Overall I would give it a 70. But please dont put to much emphasis on my opinion. Its how it makes you feel.

• Ara57

The effect used (was it poster edges?) looks like blackheads on your face. I'm not a fan of tilt, and the contrast is pushed too far. Also, there is a very distracting line on the right side of your lip.

I imagine you will find a lot of teenagers like the photo, and a lot of photographers won't care for it. I don't care for it, so my score would be middling for the image and lower for the post editing.

• Antoni

50!

the grain is disturbing looks like the girl has a major skin problem, tonal range is narrow

i always get thumbed down for this and i dont care its just the ignorant proving their ignorant. editing and minipulation are two different things- professionals make images in the camera not computer

a

Source(s): pro fotog
  • Terisu

I'd give it an 85. The angle is dynamic and the effect is interesting. Good work!