Sex Problems Pease help?

ok so ive been with this new girl now for 3 months 2 weeks and 5 days now and a couple of nights ago we both agreed to have sex.. i had had sex before so nothinng was new to me but it was her first time. i reasured her and we both took it slow as i came to insert my penis she said it felt uncomfortable. i told her... show more ok so ive been with this new girl now for 3 months 2 weeks and 5 days now and a couple of nights ago we both agreed to have sex.. i had had sex before so nothinng was new to me but it was her first time. i reasured her and we both took it slow as i came to insert my penis she said it felt uncomfortable. i told her it may hurt a little as it is her first time. so i started again but i literally couldnt get the damn thing it
n. it hurt her and to a certain extend it hurt me so i stoped ecause it was causing unecessary pain. we tried EVERYTHING lubricants ect... we even had a relaxing bath. after the whole ordial i was wondering what was wrong. i could see my way in and nothing was obstructing her vagina but it just wasnt hapening. i have only got a 8 1/2 inch penis which i think is medium size please help me were both desperate...