Wu Tang Clan new album?

The new Wu tang Clan album is coming out this october what do you think about it. I think this is their first album since 03' or 01'. It's going to have everyone and cuts from old ODB old verses. I'm only 15 but I am looking foward for it. I herad Dr. Dre is going to produce some of it. I think this is going to put Rap right on the Block again. What you think about it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I cant wait for it...

Dr Dre, RZA, Easy Mo Bee(he made a lot of beats on Biggie's albums), Marley Marl, and Pete Rock are going to be doing beats on the album...

It's going to be great, but ODB only going to be on three songs... He got three verses left in the vault

• 1 decade ago

Yeah the album is going to be called 8 Diagrams. I can't wait. But things maight be different without ODB but with another Wu-Tang album it may bring real hip-hop back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mainstream Hiphop for the most part is tastless recently.T.I,50,Kanye have released good albums in the last few years.A new Wu album is definetly somthing to get excited about.I still listen to classic WU,and their solo albums Only Built 4 Cubin Linx and Supreme Clientele

• 1 decade ago

No Wu Tang member ever sold out or went commercial. They've always been as raw as it gets. Unless something different happens [it won't] expect some Wu-Bangas, hot lyrical fire [not the Lil Weezy type], dope raw beats, etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

im looking forward, im a die hard fan. ive never heard a wu album i didnt like

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how can hip hop be dead when wu tang is forever?

• 1 decade ago

hip/hop is garbage...grow up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.