2001 FORD F150 SUPERCREW LARIAT.. how much longer will it last me.?

It has 128K miles... 4x4, i don't use it like a truck.. u know heavy work and all..

JUST DRIVING AROUND TOWN..

how much will it last me if i change my oil b4 its needed.

can YOU SAY ATLEAST 3 MORE YEARS?????

v8 5.4 liter

Favorite Answer

3 more years or 100k miles which ever comes first : )

As long as you don't over abuse it, 3 years should be nothing (call me in about 2011 and we will talk about possible replacement then :-).... I've seen many of these trucks at 200k miles already with a few at 300k miles already.. and other than maybe some ball joints and coil packs, they have been pretty much holding up..

I don't expect anything to blow up, if you keep your maintaince right (including the transmission)

Know personally of a 02 f-150 that's got 150k miles on it.. only work done to it has been brakes twice, the cruise recall, oil changes at 5k miles, and two sets of tires about all that's been done to it.

I have a 1995 4x4 and its well in the 300k miles..and I drive it LIKE A TRUCK, but I also keep up w everything, spark plugs, oil, rear end, steering, bushings, suspension all that good crap. I also have a Dakota 95 5.2L that is in the 200k miles...And i drive that like my baby...but its all how you treat it..if you keep up w everything, like i had mentioned, you should get atleast another 150k miles out of it

AT LEAST, 3YRS. If not, Toyota 4.0V6 has alot more power

than F-150 Found On Road Dead.

128,000 for new vehicles isn't bad. You have at least those 3 years left in your truck, especially if you take good care of it.

If you take care of it, like you have been and change the oil, you shouldn't have any problems with it.

easily...it will be running for at least 10 more with proper care...

mine has 250,000 and still runs great..

i use it hard as well towing and off roading

• Donna

Get it inspected