How would you react if you saw the Jimmy Carter and his wife Rosalynn at your favorite restaurant?

What is your favorite restaurant and how would you react if you saw former President of the United States of America Jimmy Carter and his wife Rosalynn dinning there for dinner?

Best Answer

I'd get up from my table, go over to Mr. Carter and thank him for all the humanitarian work he has done, and especially for all he contributes to the Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research. My mother was able to enjoy 18 precious more months with us because of the advances in care and treatment that Lustgarten had funded research for.

I would see I could talk to him and say what a great job he has done with habitat for humanity. Than wish him well and hope he has a good meal.

How I feel about him politicaly is a different matter but he is still an ex-president and deserves the respect that office holds.

I would do the same for Bill Clinton say something nice and give him a friendly good bye.

• java

Rosalynn still owes me $20 from a post-presidential road-trip in 1981 so I'd probably confront her about that.

I would politely tell him that I joined the Army because of his failures . Failure to even really try to get our people back from Iran . And then lo and behold I got sent to Panama . Yep only a few years after he signed the failed Panama Canal Treaty . I would tell him that I witnessed first-hand the fall and destruction of that country because of him .

I'd finish by saying 'SHAME ON YOU THEN , AND NOW .

Then I'd just walk away quietly knowing that any response from that traitor would be worthless .

I would ignore the idiot. If I couldn't ignore him because one of the owners tried to introduce me to him, I would be polite. If I had to say something, I would say that I met him and his wife at the Governor's mansion in Atlanta. If I wasn't able to extricate myself from the situation, I would ask him about the attack of the killer rabbit.

My favorite restaurant is in Manchester, UK, on the famous curry mile and I would take them some peanut butter sandwiches as he made his money growing peanuts.

• coan

i presumed with the help of Hollywood action picture you meant video clips approximately Hollywood. My well-known is a megastar is Born with James Mason and Judy Garland. you fairly get the belief of what Hollywood is like. great, great action picture.

I would shake their hands and tell them thank you for all of their humanitarian work. Then I would call my dad and tell him what just happened (my dad loves the Carters, hes him favorite pres.)

I would find a new restaurant with a higher class of patrons

It's always a shame when one goes downhill like that!

Smile and introduce myself and thank them for their service to the nation and their efforts to bring peace, democracy and human rights around the world...

I'd show my kids what being Great American is all about

And I'd insist on paying for their dinner:)