Department of Homeland Security Jobs?

I wanted to find out if there was a Department of Homeland Security facility in the state of Ohio? I want to go back to college and I want to pursue a career in helping others in safety as well as making a difference in people's lives. If anyone knows if there is a facility in Ohio or a similar facility that deals with helping with emergencies/disasters/crisis, basically everything that the DHS deals with and same with FEMA. I want to obtain a job working with them one of these days, but first I want to get my education for it so that it looks better and feels better on my part. Any valuable help with this subject is greatly appreciated.

• JQT
    Favorite Answer

There are multiple groups inside of Homeland Security Department. It might be more beneficial if you take a look at their web site and become more familiar with their lines of services to help you choose applicable skills to acquire.

Here is the link

http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/careers/content_multi_im...

Best wishes.